Project Management and Implementation
JOMAR provides project management assistance to our customers’ project team and their end-users.
The Project management and implementation assistance includes the following services:
- Review the customers’ business requirements and to compare them with the available functions of JOMAR’s Enterprise Software modules selected by our customer
- Determine the essential software customization required
- Define the project scope and the necessary data base conversion
- Identify the integration of third party software and our customers’ in-house systems
- Establish the major tasks for our customers’ and JOMAR’s project teams
- Identify the tasks for the users to update manufacturing documents
- Develop a project implementation plan and set-up a budget for management approval
Conference Room Pilot (CRP)
The CRP Implementation methodology has been successfully used by our Customers for On-Premise and Cloud Based implementation.
Both parties review the Customer’s business requirements and compare them with the standard functions of the JOMAR software modules selected.
- Develop data conversion plan and define file interface requirements
- Establish major implementation tasks for project teams of the Parties
- Determine essential software customization required and assess implementation cost thereof
- Identify integration of third party software and Customers’ in-house systems
- Outline Acceptance testing criteria to be used by both project teams for Unit/Program, integrated modules and total systems test prior to implementation
- CRP Completion – User Acceptance Sign-off by management of both Parties
- Determine GO-LIVE Strategy (i.e. Mock Go-Live etc.) for On-Premise, JOMAR Private Cloud or SaaS model
- Hardware selection and pricing for On-Premise implementation
- Develop training schedule and initiate training for department and IT personnel
- Present project implementation plan with total costs for approval by management of both parties
Software enhancements, based on current technology, are provided on a regular basis. New Software Releases combine the software enhancements for upgrading our customers’ installation based on their business requirements and approved budgets.
Software Application Training
Education and training is provided for our customers’ management, project teams, end-users and IT staff in the application and use of JOMAR’s Enterprise Software. Training can be conducted at the customers’ site and over the Internet, or at the JOMAR U.S. and Canadian offices.
Technology sessions are provided for our customers’ IT staff in the selection, installation and set-up of the chosen platform. Emphasis is placed on new IT capabilities using the Internet and mobile software to streamline our customers’ domestic and global business operations. Special hands-on training sessions are also provided for JOMAR’s web-based software and multi-platform technology.