Project Management and Implementation
Our professional staff implements the complete Enterprise Software application suite, or modules thereof, in single manufacturing plants, multiplant operations and vertically integrated plants with distribution centers.
JOMAR provides project management assistance to our customers’ project team and their end-users
The Conference Room Pilot (CRP) implementation methodology has been successfully used by our customers in the past to:
- Review the customers' business requirements and to compare them with the available functions of JOMAR's Enterprise Software modules selected by our customer
- Determine the essential software customization required
- Define the project scope and the necessary data base conversion
- Identify the integration of third party software and our customers' in-house systems
- Establish the major tasks for our customers’ and JOMAR's project teams
- Identify the tasks for the users to update manufacturing documents
- Develop a project implementation plan and set-up a budget for management approval
Software enhancements, based on current technology, are provided on a regular basis. New Software Releases combine the software enhancements for upgrading our customers’ installation based on their business requirements and approved budgets.
Software Application Training
Education and training is provided for our customers' management, project teams, end-users and IT staff in the application and use of JOMAR's Enterprise Software. Training can be conducted at the customers' site and over the Internet, or at the JOMAR U.S. and Canadian offices.
Technology sessions are provided for our customers' IT staff in the selection, installation and set-up of the chosen platform. Emphasis is placed on new IT capabilities using the Internet and mobile software to streamline our customers' domestic and global business operations. Special hands-on training sessions are also provided for JOMAR’s web-based software and multi-platform technology.